As many of our clients already know, my PC Techs provides expert computer repair technicians to businesses throughout Phoenix, Arizona at reasonable rates. We are also a Dell Registered Partner, and that means big savings to your small business when you’re ready to upgrade. With 2011 just around the corner and the economy showing signs of life there are plenty of reasons to upgrade old computer equipment.
- Our Dell partner status can provide you with up to 6% savings beyond already low Dell partner deals. Many of the deals available to us as a Dell Partner are not available anywhere else.
- Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 systems are extremely affordable right now and, for most small businesses who have cut back on upgrades through the recession, could provide a 100 to 200 percent increase in productivity for your staff. With prices this low you can afford to get top of the line computer systems that will last another 5 more years or longer.
- The latest operating system, Windows 7, provides greater ease of use, stability, and more features than ever before – your employees will get more done in less time.
- Older systems are more prone to failure, upgrading servers and computer systems now can help your business avoid costly downtime.
- As a Dell Registered Partner, we can help your business arrange financing through Dell or give you the options to pay via company credit card. Spread out payments for your new equipment upgrade over time, paying it off as the economy improves.
Upgrading your entire office can be as SIMPLE as:
- Call my PC Techs and schedule your free initial consultation
- We will evaluate the needs of your business and your budget
- We will consider all of your business computing requirements and will provide you with options for the latest technologies that fit within your budget
- We help you obtain the selected equipment, and work through our Dell Partner network to obtain financing or payment options that fit your needs
- When the equipment arrives, we migrate all of your existing business data over to the new computers, physically install your new equipment, and provide employee training to help maximize productivity on the new computers.
We can assist your small to medium sized business of practically any size! We will help upgrade your organization from 2 to 30 computers, including server support. We can help you if your business is located in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, or Mesa.
Unlike many of our competitors, my PC Techs does not mark up the cost of equipment or software. The prices we can obtain for you as a Dell Registered Partner are passed on directly to your business resulting in huge savings! Those savings can then be applied to the service and installation of your new equipment, making your upgrade as easy as picking up the phone. Call today (602) 456-0150 for information on the many ways my PC Techs will help your business save time, save money, and increase productivity in 2011.